1. When to image a suspect coronavirus patient? (Answer: Very very rarely)
2. What are the imaging features of COVID-19?
3. How to manage suspect COVID-19 patients in the dept?
4. How to keep disinfect the dept/center after imaging a COVID-19 patient? How soon can we re-use the CT or Xray machine after imaging a suspect COVID-19 patient; immediately, after an hour, after a whole day, or even longer?
Learn these important details in the Cafe Roentgen Journal Watch video on COVID-19.
– Akshay Baheti, Tata Memorial Hospital
PS : If the embedded video is not opening, you can view the video on YouTube by clicking here.